p: (800) 645-5505 f: (724) 864-7045 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ISCAR is a producer of unique and innovative cutting tools for metalworking, including turning, grooving, milling, hole making, boring and threading tools. The company was founded in 1952 in a wooden garage behind the home of Stef Wertheimer. After several years of steady expansion, the company headquarters moved to its current site in the Tefen Industrial Zone, situated in Israel's Western Galilee.
ISCAR has expanded from a single marketing and manufacturing facility in Israel to a multinational company with representation in over 50 countries. The innovation that has made the company one of the fastest growing in the industry stems from the creative thinking of ISCAR's employees. Throughout ISCAR, hard-working individuals apply themselves to the creation of efficient, practical and economical solutions for clients all over the world.
In May of 2006 the Berkshire Hathaway company purchased 80% of the IMC group, of which ISCAR is the largest company.
● Groove-Turn Applications
● Parting Applications
• The Ultimate Solution for Drilling
Tube Sheets and Baffles
• CHAMGUN - for Deep Hole Drilling
• Specially tailored - drilling tools upon request
• Solid carbide drills
• DR Drill inserts, Soft cut
• Metal chamfering tools, Chamfering rings
• The PRE-THREAD DCT CHAMDRILL
• New modular chamfering drill holders
• BAYO T-REAM
• SUMOCHAM - New Exchangeable Head Drills
is an extension of
the family, with
milling cutters that can be used for very steep helical
interpolations for penetration into deep cavities.
, the tangential milling system with LNKX butterfly-shaped inserts, features optimal chip control.
inserts enable machining accurate 90° shoulders up to 14 mm in one pass.
is a new family of solid carbide rougher endmills, that has raised the standards for roughing applications.
is a multifunction system comprised of various shank options and 5 milling head types.
is a new family of cutters that can carry either round inserts with a serrated cutting edge or regular round inserts.
is an advanced family of side plungers for deep cavity applications for dies and molds.
• End Mills
• Face Mills
• Extended flute milling cutters
• Ball nose End mill for profiling
• MILLTHREAD - Product Indentification
• MILLTHREAD - User Guide
• Tooling systems
• Modular boring systems
• Anti-vibration holders and adapters
• Balanceable collet chuck system
• Clamping system
• Quick change holder system
• Modular system
• Balancing adapters
• Short collet chuck ER32
• SHRINKIN - New ER-SRK Thermal Collet
• SHRINKIN - New Integral Toolholder
• SHRINKIN - Internal, thermal chucks with standard taper adaptation
• Thermal shrink system
The SUMO TEC grades feature a special post-coating treatment which provides substantially improved tool life and better reliability. The new process improves toughness and chipping resistance, reduces friction and built-up edge, thus increasing tool life. The golden-colored flank facilitates wear detection.